• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I put a shelf/table in a playhouse?

carolebe

Warren Scout
My french lop lives outside in a playhouse with free range garden time during the day.... I know the playhouse is large enough for him but I've been thinking about maybe a shelf or a table in one of the corners so he's got something to sit on that's higher & also somewhere to hide under. Just wanted to know if it's do-able with him being large?

any help/advice greatly appreciated! :D

My french lop lives outside in a playhouse with free range garden time during the day.... I know the playhouse is large enough for him but I've been thinking about maybe a shelf or a table in one of the corners so he's got something to sit on that's higher & also somewhere to hide under. Just wanted to know if it's do-able with him being large?

any help/advice greatly appreciated! :D

We have a table in our Wendy house next to the window and its where Strawbs spends most of his time!

We have a table in our Wendy house next to the window and its where Strawbs spends most of his time!

Thanks for this :D

Do you have anything on it to stop him slipping? I did initially think of vet bed but if he digs it off (you know how they like to rearrange everything) then it might be slippy?

Ooh thanks, this looks fab!
does he just jump straight on to it or do you have a ramp? He can jump rather high so I'd be guessing a ramp wouldn't be needed....

We have a carrier next to it so he sometimes jumps on to the carrier fist then up on to the table- most of the time he jumps directly on to the table though. I am not sure ours is as high as the one in the picture.

We have a carrier next to it so he sometimes jumps on to the carrier fist then up on to the table- most of the time he jumps directly on to the table though. I am not sure ours is as high as the one in the picture.

I'll keep an eye out for a small table then - I wouldn't want to take more room up in his playhouse with a carrier too as there wouldn't be that much room left after his dog bed & litter tray! :wave:

Back