• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raising money for Fat Fluffs

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone!

I'm doing a 10K run on July 14th to raise money for Fat Fluffs. I'm sure lots of you may know of them, they're a rabbit rescue and sanctuary in Solihull, close to where I live. I've never done a 10K before and I have only started running this year but I'm really looking forwards to it (despite being equally terrified!) and it would be great to be able to raise some money whilst doing it for a good cause :)

If anyone would like to sponsor me that would be amazing, it doesn't have to be much, every penny helps and all! The fundraising page is below and it's really easy to do :)

http://www.charitygiving.co.uk/lucyarcher

Thanks for reading!

Hello, it's Sugar Fat Fluff here. :wave:

I will sponsor you because I love Fat Fluffs :love: I was rescued from a very horrible place and Fat Fluffs took good care of me and my 7 babies.

Sugar%252006.jpg

Hello, it's Sugar Fat Fluff here. :wave:

I will sponsor you because I love Fat Fluffs :love: I was rescued from a very horrible place and Fat Fluffs took good care of me and my 7 babies.

Sugar%252006.jpg

Thank you very much Sugar :D I'm so glad Fat Fluffs helped you and your babies and hopefully they can keep on helping lots of other bunnies too :D

Back