• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for this run

do you have a hutch or a shed/playhouse? when we had a hutch it was a bit harder to attach things but we took off the end panel of the run and screwed it onto the hutch and added bits of wood where there were gaps under the hutch...a bit of a botch job as im no DIY expert! onto the shed was much easier - you can take off a panel and screw the wood frame straight onto the shed wall or cut the wire around the catflap and then staple it :thumb:

It's only 20" high - which I don't think is tall enough.
Hey,

How high do you think it needs to be?

This works well if you want to keep it all stationary http://www.runaround.co.uk/products/bridge-link.

If you want to move the run to avoid ruining the grass and give them fresh grass, http://www.runaround.co.uk/products/connection-kit-2 works well as the tube is bendy.

I do love the Runaround products - I had just bought the flexi tube for my other rabbits - hopefully setting it up soon!

Hey,

I do love the Runaround products - I had just bought the flexi tube for my other rabbits - hopefully setting it up soon!

Have just had a quick measure - it is 24/25" high. They need to be able to stand up on their hind-legs (IMO of course).

Hey,

i think the minimum is 2 foot, but i think the higher the better as they really can take off mid binky :lol: i have a 3ft high run and fern nearly hits the roof when she goes for it :shock:

i think the minimum is 2 foot, but i think the higher the better as they really can take off mid binky :lol: i have a 3ft high run and fern nearly hits the roof when she goes for it :shock:

Yes, your run is lovely - I thought from the picture it must be about 3ft.

Back