• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: brown and white Dutch cross - Buck

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Kavanne

Physical Description - brown and white Dutch cross
Temperament - very sweet, loves a head rub. Somewhat reserved but very curious
Age - 10 months
Sex - male
Neuter Status - will be done before rehoming, as such it will be at least 3 weeks before he is ready to move to his new home and a few more before he can be bonded with a wife
Vaccination Status - yes
Health - good. Came to me a little underweight but is eating well now and will reweigh him before his neuter. Couple of spurs vet could see on his teeth but they are not bothering or causing irritation. With the addition of hay to his diet we anticipate these will resolve themselves
Type of home wanted - any considered, preferably where he can have a wife
Location - surrey but I am willing to provide transport for the right home
Reason for rehoming - found on a gumtree ad

B761456D-0188-4D04-B973-8156FC812D58-20927-00000BCA28C25087_zps45c48503.jpg

367A9EE9-2059-4BF8-8969-4BA393F22552-20927-00000BC9E1CA218F_zps239ca08b.jpg

A1CDD598-A157-4C13-81D4-5369B1357377-17734-00000A0702F98590_zpsacddd962.jpg

8FC03765-1849-4C19-897A-54A482CED270-20927-00000BCDA7FE07D6_zpsad66b5ae.jpg

He is frustrated in a small pen at my home so I would love to see him free ranging with a wife in his new home

No interest in this little fellow?

He is such a wonderful character, especially amazing given his less than ideal start in life.

At first he wouldn't drink water as he didn't want to wee, he'd never had space to get away from the wet patches before. Now he's drinking more as he is getting used to the fact he won't have to sit in his own wee.

He loves his spring greens but is still unsure of what hay is really for. But he's getting there. He'd like a home with a wife to snuggle with and loving parents who will fatten him up :)

Last night, for the first time, Karl (this is his name here but of course he'd like a new name with his fresh start!) ate all his pellets! I was very happy when I came down and saw as he hasn't really shown much interest in excel until now. Hopefully now he will put on some weight.

He's also booked in for his neuter on march 5th so I will make sure I put an update up then. He is still on the waiting list for a rescue space but it would be wonderful for him to go straight to his forever home, rather than being passed from me to rescue and on again.

Bump for Karl. He's now been neutered. His litter habits are excellent and he says he'd like a wifey for snuggles

There's some new pics of him over in stories and photos

I hope he finds a new wifey soon, if not, I might be able to give him two :lol::lol: what an absolute stunner! As soon as my dutchies are spayed and they have their new hutch... I'd like to make my duo a trio :D ...It's just choosing between all these GORGEOUS little boys on here ;)

I hope he finds a new wifey soon, if not, I might be able to give him two :lol::lol: what an absolute stunner! As soon as my dutchies are spayed and they have their new hutch... I'd like to make my duo a trio :D ...It's just choosing between all these GORGEOUS little boys on here ;)

That'd be lovely if you like him :) he really is such a sweet bun. Always comes to the side of the pen to greet me and stretches up for head rubs! His litter training is also impeccable now :) and I know he likes the girlies as he always licks me if I've just been giving any of my girl buns head rubs!
Hehe

Back