• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent answer please! Happy hutch

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Thanks in anticipation!

About to put 3 fosters in the happy hutch - realised I haven't put the ramp in yet.

Which way up etc does it go? Can't figure it out and it is too dark to see properly. The only way without screwing it for now(well the only way at all what I can see!) is if it is upside down (the ledges on the underside) - won't it be to steep without? too slippy?

The alternative is to use the 'hole cover' - I have placed it in, but I know my girls would have that moved in minutes - so doesn't seem secure.

ARGH- tired- house full of animals - guineas just back from neuter and too much to do for this!

I used to have one but I don't know if they've changed the design of the ramp. Does it still have the batten of wood across the top (should be slightly wider than the ramp itself)?

Mine didn't come with a baton across the top, so I wasn't sure how to attach it either. I bought some screw hooks and screwed two into the ramp and two into the wood and hooked them up.

Back