• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet....... U/D Post 24...oh crikey

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Bella Bumble

I know you have all seen her before but she now has a lovely name that really suits her

Bella is doing very well, very slow progress but for her it's a really good, she is eating a bit better, still not a lot but she is getting better, she is now starting to eat hay....yay! and she is not so terrified anymore, we talk to her all the time and she is responding quite well now, although if I move quickly she runs and cowers in the corner, but she is improving and that's the main thing

Bella when she arrived

EllieandLily006x2_zps95de248e.jpg

And Bella today

BellaBumble002x2_zps57dcf387.jpg

I am so pleased for her and hopefully we can get her neutered soon

Last edited:
Wonderful update. :love: Bella Bumbles face looks so much better. It is lovely to know she is getting more and more used to you and has come on in leaps and bounds. :D

That is so good to see and read - so happy she is getting better...just shows how a bit of love and attention can make the world of difference to a bunnies life...:thumb:

Bella...Italian for Beautiful. Well named! :love:
Oh what a transformation! She is clearly thriving in your care, Snowy. :D
I'm so happy to see this update. I'm going to get all weepy and stuff.

Gentle noserubs and snuggles for Bella Bumble :love:

Well, we called her Bella Bumble for that very reason

Bella = Beautiful

And she is striped like a Bumble Bee and bumbles around the kitchen

It just really suits her

I am just so pleased that she seems to be coming out of her depression

Back