• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

White vinegar

jazxo

Mama Doe
I'm buying some today to do a huge clean out of Pippin's set up later. Basically, how should I use it if I want to clean everywhere, like wood, plastic, the floor. Should I boil it up and add it to water like 50/50 or just use it neat everywhere?

She 'litter trained' herself and only went in one place in her hutch but she's now going absolutely everywhere. I'm guessing this is due to her not being spayed yet but I'm thinking of cleaning absolutely everything with the vinegar then I have a storage box I would like her to use as a litter tray and I will leave poops and wet bedding in there? Would I have any luck with this or am I wasting my time.

Its worth a try! I mix it up half and half in a spray bottle and only use it neat or with boiling water for tough stains. When i mop i use a glug of neat vinegar with a kettle of boiling water.

Last edited:
Its worth a try! I mix it up half and half in a spray bottle and only use it neat or with boiling water for tough stains. When i mop i use a glug of near vinegar with a kettle of boiling water.

Brilliant thank you :)

Back