• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny mansion

jwr

Banned
Hi here are some pics of our bunny mansion , hope you like them i like to get other peoples opinion and suggestions

mansion1_zps11bb09b9.jpg

GetAttachment_zpsac9b4184.jpg

we took one side of the shed off so that it was completely open and sat the 6ft hutch inside which gives the bunnies more insulation

mansion3_zps27a9c676.jpg

mansion4_zps88b54f9c.jpg

mansion7_zpsf9828f6b.jpg

outsidemansion_zpsabd26223.jpg

Thank you everyone , they do seem happy and me too because it is so easy to clean out as i can stand up in there my last bunny run was 3ft high and i had to get on my knees and crawl around painful and not pretty:lol:

Really love it...this is why Im trying to convince my OH I need an aviary set up! The cleaning out of the hutches is a nightmare..purely cause of the lack of shelter form rain etc:p

How deep is the hutch? Looks really deep - lovely!:love:

Really love it...this is why Im trying to convince my OH I need an aviary set up! The cleaning out of the hutches is a nightmare..purely cause of the lack of shelter form rain etc:p

How deep is the hutch? Looks really deep - lovely!:love:

its 2ft deep yes they did look tiny in it that pic was taken last september when they were ikkle babies (below)

oh yes the cleaning out is so much easier its nice and sheltered

GetAttachment5_zps40f502a9.jpg

the shed was teddys home our giant rabbit (below) he sadly passed away so we converted in to the new bunny set up

GetAttachment5_zps378bd617.jpg

if you look to the right of the pic you can just see his cat flap into his shed

GetAttachment1_zps977d890a.jpg

Back