• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny trying to climb me

denla

Warren Scout
Today I was listening to music and suddenly my bun kept grabbing onto me, in standing up position, trying to say something. I was saying oh that's so cute... and soon as I knelt my head down a bit to stroke her, she bit the wire on my headphones...

-__________________________________________________-

Luckily she didn't bite hard enough. Only the outter plastic shell of the wire got damaged. Had she bit through she would have got electrified.

ah, that's a rescue-bunny. like a rescue dog. dog rescue. st bernard. your position was dire, your life was at risk. long aerial roots were threatening your neck. your teeth weren't sharp enough to save you and you seemed unaware of the danger, even though you were rocking around in a bid to escape. bunny to the rescue.

be grateful!

ah, that's a rescue-bunny. like a rescue dog. dog rescue. st bernard. your position was dire, your life was at risk. long aerial roots were threatening your neck. your teeth weren't sharp enough to save you and you seemed unaware of the danger, even though you were rocking around in a bid to escape. bunny to the rescue.

be grateful!

:lol:

be grateful!

:lol::lol::lol:

It's fascinating really, because from her point of view this was probably exactly what was going on. Bless.

Rabbits love to chew anything any everything, we have to have about 3 new phones, because she thought it would be a good idea to chew through the wires, also, thought it would be a good idea to try to chew through the tv wire :roll: needless to say she is banned from the living room now the rest of the house doesnt have wires she can get to, might not be your head phones next time ;) haha

Luckily she didn't bite hard enough. Only the outter plastic shell of the wire got damaged. Had she bit through she would have got electrified.

She would have been fine chewing through them there isn't enough juice going through the wires to cause harm

She would have been fine chewing through them there isn't enough juice going through the wires to cause harm

Oh there's enough juice in those wires. It's a stereo headset with mic integrated and surreal sound 7.1 and dolby sound mode too. A quality headset that uses several times more electricity than a normal economy headset.

Today my bun chewed a bit off my leather jacket. :( That jacket costed me almost £500! Luckily it's just a small nibble on the sleeve. She stopped and looked like she tasted something horrible, then spat it back out lol.

Oh there's enough juice in those wires. It's a stereo headset with mic integrated and surreal sound 7.1 and dolby sound mode too. A quality headset that uses several times more electricity than a normal economy headset.

Today my bun chewed a bit off my leather jacket. :( That jacket costed me almost £500! Luckily it's just a small nibble on the sleeve. She stopped and looked like she tasted something horrible, then spat it back out lol.

Still probably not. My last bun went through a fridge/freezer cable with no problems. Not that I'd advise it!

Warning in advance - bunnies like leather. Even though she spat it out, I'd keep leather out of the way in future, there seem to be a lot of buns about who love handbags and shoes! My Oidhche loved rubber too, but she was a weird one. Basically, anything you don't want chewed, keep out of range!

be grateful!

Brilliant :lol:

Back