• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Chester and Skye - 10 month old lops - SURREY

DSCF0305.jpg

Chester (left) and Skye are looking for a home.

They are 10 month old brothers who have come to us to find a new home. The owners originally contacted Pledge a pound and told them they didn't want them because Skye was lunging. Pledge a Pound correctly advised them to have both boys neutered to stop this behaviour, however the previous owners didn't want to have this done. Pledge a Pound contacted us and asked if we could help, which we did.

They were brought as mini lops, however to me, they look too big to be pure mini lops and I think they are crossed with something else.

DSCF0306.jpg

Chester is a cuddly boy and we are sure that once Skye is neutered he will calm down. They are both being neutered this week.

Furry Friends would like to thank Pledge a Pound for helping us get these boys to safety.

They will both been vaccinated, neutered and wormed.

There is a minimum adoption fee of £35 each.

Furry Friends
Email: furry_friends_rescue@hotmail.com
Mob: 0751 568 4921

Last edited:
Why oh why do I find my way over here????! Love, love, love these buns... If only it had that winning lotto ticket :( hope these boys find their forever home soon... Absolutely *swoon* gooooooooorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

I have seen pics of these boys in their new home. They are going to have a fantastic life with their new mummy

Back