• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is licking the couch normal????

margarita

Young Bun
My bunny loves to lick the couch, so much that there are little lick marks all along the bottom around both couches. She also sick the top when she sits with me (digs in the same two spots). Is this normal? Thanks :wave:

Ok lol thank you. Glad she's not the only bunny Who is a licker. If its not me then she's licking whatever I'm sitting on. :D. Lots of love from my bunny. I'm a lucky girl.

I've a permanent wet patch on my thigh from where Benjie licks me when I stroke him.
He's just one huge luvvabun.:love:

mine lick the pillows on the bed and also my hand....I love the feeling of their tongues its so soft and warm not like when the cat licks me with his rough tongue!

I think bunnies might be the best pets ever!

Oh definately.:D I think they're the most difficult to keep well though, especially when they're poorly. They may be small, but they've HUGE personalities, & definitiely not slow in telling us how they like things. On the other hand both of mine have been really good in splitting the day between their time & my time. Far the best companions I've ever had, yet totally different temperaments.

Oh definately.:D I think they're the most difficult to keep well though, especially when they're poorly. They may be small, but they've HUGE personalities, & definitiely not slow in telling us how they like things. On the other hand both of mine have been really good in splitting the day between their time & my time. Far the best companions I've ever had, yet totally different temperaments.

I would have more if I could. Been thinking about it for a while but I am not sure how Margarita will react to not being the only one who gets my attention. I dont want to hurt her feelings. :?

Back