• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby and Faye

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Furby has now fully recovered from his dental and is nomming as usual. He and his wife, Faye, have a very close bond. Furby is deaf and Faye is his ears:love:

FurbyandFaye.jpg

And Faye makes a wonderful pillow. Furby and Faye snuggle like this all the time - so cute.

Fayemakeaalovelypillow.jpg

Thank you all.

Furby was one of the Lymington buns and Faye was one of the BARC 'Babes in the Wood' buns. I asked Angie from BARC who she had up for adoption who would make Furby a good wife and she chose Faye. She couldn't have picked better. Furby and Faye were the easiest bond I have ever done - instant love:love::love:

The nurses at my vets often comment on how close Furby and Faye are as they are never separated - Furby even accompanied Faye when she was spayed. When the locum vet recently suggested I separate them to monitor Furby's input and output I just knew it would be a mistake - and I think I was correct.

Back