• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Anyone Able to Help These Rabbits- u/d Sorted

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
gumtree.jpg

:cry:

Please PM me for details

Last edited:
whereabout are they? I'm involved with second chance rescue centre in Kent and they take every animal possible and never put any to sleep. I know they lost a lot of rabbits to myxi so may have some space.

PM if you need help.

Last edited:
I can help!

Second Chance will take them all and will get the hutches ready for them. The only thing is they don't have the transport. Can that be arranged? I need to let them know either way but will happily take them:D

Last edited:
Second Chance will take them all and will get the hutches ready for them. The only thing is they don't have the transport. Can that be arranged? I need to let them know either way but will happily take them:D

I can help. Am in Kent myself. Don't have a massively big car but we can do as much as possible.

I can help. Am in Kent myself. Don't have a massively big car but we can do as much as possible.

Thank you. The rescue centre is in Swanley, don't know where the rabbits are yet. Will wait to hear from Jane.

Will call the centre back later today anyway to let them know when they can expect them. Unfortunately I'm away at the weekend so not sure I can help, depends on when it is.

If I'm needed I can help too, I'm a fair way from London but have a car and am free during the week (except Friday)

If I'm needed I can help too, I'm a fair way from London but have a car and am free during the week (except Friday)

Thank you. Even if we end up doing it in stages, it would be great to get them out of there. Not sure if there are any carriers or anything, never done this before!

Thank you. The rescue centre is in Swanley, don't know where the rabbits are yet. Will wait to hear from Jane.

Will call the centre back later today anyway to let them know when they can expect them. Unfortunately I'm away at the weekend so not sure I can help, depends on when it is.

I am just outside orpington so Swanley is just down the road really. Keep me posted. I can only do weekends as working during the week. Am free this weekend.

Back