• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos

:love: how adorable! The poor little things losing their mum :( I can't believe someone would do something so evil :( are you still looking for mum or has it been too long now?

:love: how adorable! The poor little things losing their mum :( I can't believe someone would do something so evil :( are you still looking for mum or has it been too long now?

Still looking however, I honestly think its been to long and starting to come to terms we are not going to find her, the park/green is only a step out of my back gate though so we are still looking everyday, several times a day. also if i look out of my upstairs window i can see over most of the park so find myself doing that loads, and peeking in the garden, its became a habit now. She has definitely moved from the area she was so making it harder to search and less likely she'll return :cry:

Still looking however, I honestly think its been to long and starting to come to terms we are not going to find her, the park/green is only a step out of my back gate though so we are still looking everyday, several times a day. also if i look out of my upstairs window i can see over most of the park so find myself doing that loads, and peeking in the garden, its became a habit now. She has definitely moved from the area she was so making it harder to search and less likely she'll return :cry:

That's so sad :( I hope the little ones are doing well, they definitely look healthy and happy in the photos :love:

these little fuzz's are absolutely gorgeous, i cant believe somebody would do such an awful thing!:cry: xx

I am so sorry that you have not found mom yet. The babies are adorable. I love the little black one standing up.

Back