• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow balls: food?

xlaurax

Mama Doe
I bought this from ASDA during the pet event, well I bought a few of them:

5006045736f.jpg

Apparently they are very nommy and chewable as after I put the willow ball down, I turned my back, put the tag from it in the bin, turned back and they had already started destruction phase #1:

20120827173922.jpg

I checked again seconds later and caught the suspect fleeing the scene of the crime:

20120827173912.jpg

Now wondering how long these balls will last :roll:

ETA - just been to check again and I think they are trying to fashion some sort of hat

20120827181757.jpg

Last edited:
from experience here they don;t last long, so im now naughty mummy who wll let them destroy abit then remove and give again day after :lol:

from experience here they don;t last long, so im now naughty mummy who wll let them destroy abit then remove and give again day after :lol:

I have done just that :lol: Bramble picking it up in her mouth and throwing it at Bluebell was the last straw :lol: crazy rabbits!

Our Asda only had 5 of the stick bundles :roll: one was broken so I bought 4! A week later after checking 3 times and they still only have those stupid chocolate drop things :roll:

Love the hat picture, hilarious :lol::love:

I love the hat photo :) And what a gorgeous bun.

I bought one of those balls today and within seconds the top was chewed off so I stuffed it with hay instead!

Hehe Bluebell is a cheeky little rab. Think I may try the hay idea :) miggt distract them from more destructjon... or at least delay it slightly :roll: :lol:

I bought this from ASDA during the pet event, well I bought a few of them:

5006045736f.jpg

Apparently they are very nommy and chewable as after I put the willow ball down, I turned my back, put the tag from it in the bin, turned back and they had already started destruction phase #1:

20120827173922.jpg

I checked again seconds later and caught the suspect fleeing the scene of the crime:

20120827173912.jpg

Now wondering how long these balls will last :roll:

ETA - just been to check again and I think they are trying to fashion some sort of hat

20120827181757.jpg

you must send that last pic into my Bunny mad magazine for my "funny bunny" page its great:lol:

Back