• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful Bonnie Boo

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I had to say goodbye to my girl Bonnie on friday...I'm devastated! Deep down I have known that there was something wrong for a few weeks but we had done tests and not found anything... but then she suddenly lost weight last week and went off her food. My vet did an x-ray and found a huge mass which she believed to be a tumour on her liver and said that it would be kindest to let her go peacefully whilst she was still a sleep as there was nothing we could do for her. I trust my vet completely and knew she was right but it was still so hard to let her go...

My dearest Bonnie Boo... I was so lucky to rescue you and you traveled hundreds of miles to come and live with us. From the moment i saw you I fell in love and you brought much joy to the bunny mad house. It seems empty without you and we are missing you terribly. I hope you are now pain free and catching up with your old pal Sam. Sleep tight my beautiful girl and miss you always x
bonniecropped.jpg

:cry: sleep well bonnie boo, will never forget you and the beautiful photo of you psted here, is what i think of when i think of you xxx

So sorry you have lost her - she was a stunner. You must be broken hearted. Binky-free at the bridge you beautiful girl - I bet you'll be adored there too. xxx

What a beautiful bunny! I'm sorry that she has gone to the Bridge. :cry:
Binky free, Bonnie. A lovely name for a lovely girl. Enjoy Paradise.

Back