• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pwease , pwease take me home

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
012-6.jpg

I iz a fwendly girl ... I likes fusses

015-5.jpg

sometimes i ll be picked up ..sometimes not ...

017-4.jpg

3 times I thought id found my forever home and 3 times it didnt work out ... Aunty Angie says she cant understand why Im still here ..

I dont bite or chew ...I like being inside ...i like people ..

BUT ...Im not a cuddly toy .. Im bunny .. so if i come live wiv you id need time to adjust a bit ..

Aunty Angie says Im pwetty .. but i think i must be boring brown otherwise Id have a home by now :(

Gorgeous! I'm going to advertise a few rabbits from a rescue centre. Unfortunately the rabbits have no space to run around and are in their hutches 24/7. One's been there for a year, hope I can get a few of them homes.

Nothing wrong with being brown, Ur gorgeous, if I was still looking I would have taken u :love:

Hullo Banoffie :wave:
You are delicious just like your name. I am trying to convince OH that you would like to live in our garden. Not too sure what the menagerie will make of you, but I think you are lush :love:

Hullo Banoffie :wave:
You are delicious just like your name. I am trying to convince OH that you would like to live in our garden. Not too sure what the menagerie will make of you, but I think you are lush :love:

I'm sure you could work on him!!

I wish I could.

I always like to think when a bunny has to wait longer than average for a new home it's because they are destined to find that one very special owner perfect for them.

I know that might seem daft to some but I hope it's the case.

Back