• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For my Mum

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
No need for any replies, I just want to post this on what would have been my Mum's 82nd Birthday. She does not have a grave or a memorial plot, so this is the only place I can 'go' to do something to mark the day

pizapcom13439077334371.jpg

Always remembered, always loved xx

A hard day for you, I am sorry she is no longer with you. Hope today passes peacefully for you xx.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone

My Mum was a very special lady and despite having suffered the most awful times, right from childhood, she never once did an unkind deed to anyone. Though god knows some would have deserved it.

I am very proud to be her daughter and death cannot break our bond :love:

So tragically young. :(

Happy Birthday Mummy Jacks-Jane. Hope you're having a party up there with all the Bridge animals (watch that Sir Victor, your daughter let him run riot, little thug he is) xxx

Personally, I don't think a grave or memorial place is that important, I think of that poem 'Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep', the second line is 'I am not there, I do not sleep'. I think people rest and live on in the hearts of those who love them.

(bit of a thread-hijack, sorry)

Hugs for a Jane too. xxx

Back