• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House broke!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Well, the bits that stopped the roof moving off the house! .. Nails sticking out! My dad has fixed it with proper nails now rather than the ones that came with it!

What it looked like!

IMAG1107.jpg

The buns!

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG1106.jpg

Fixed :D

IMAG1109.jpg

Having some pellets :)

IMAG1110.jpg

Now then Warren Veteran... ;) .... that toy in the top left of this pic, with the yellow and pink/red do you leave your buns alone with it? I bought it from Wilko yesterday and I'm worried they might choke on the little ball inside if (sorry, when) they break it :roll:

IMAG1110.jpg

Last edited:
Now then Warren Veteran... ;) ....

;) :lol:

Yeah they're fine with it :D they have the round one in their run on the grass but tend to ignore that one.. Leo has one and is fine with it too but he doesn't chew things really, whereas Donny and Lola are always chewing :evil: which is good.. Just means more cleaning! :lol: they've been fine with it though, they've had that since December and the round one over a year :D

glad its fived, always best to strengthen things up our way as they only tend to use cheap materals ie nails or hindges, like my rabbit run was great quality but i wanted stronger hndges on it soo added my own and instead of teh wooden yutnrt yo shut door, attached a proper catch

bet your buns where happy :love:

Back