• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely View

wendle

Warren Veteran
View from kitchen table could sit here all day watching em :love::love:

0122ff20.jpg

My mum always says she doesn't understand why I have rabbits as they r a lot of effort for not getting much out of them (compared to dogs etc) and I always say I just love watching them!! I love looking out and seeing them snuggling, nibbling, grooming, hopping, jumping..... U all know what im talking about :lol: I too could sit there all day watching them :love: I don't understand how anyone can think otherwise!!

My mum always says she doesn't understand why I have rabbits as they r a lot of effort for not getting much out of them (compared to dogs etc) and I always say I just love watching them!! I love looking out and seeing them snuggling, nibbling, grooming, hopping, jumping..... U all know what im talking about :lol: I too could sit there all day watching them :love: I don't understand how anyone can think otherwise!!

Ditto I hate having to go to work and leaving em I love getting home :love:

Back