• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this plantain?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

2012-07-04180506.jpg

Smoo is sad.

She ate all her plantain and there's none left. :roll:

She keeps on checking the pile of forage in the hopes there might be more. :lol: :love:

Oh Smooooooo.......

We live in the land of hooooogeeeee plaintain, get ur peoples to look in for sale section;););)

I have more plantain than grass at the moment.

Please excuse the shameless plug:oops::oops::lol::lol:

Oh Smooooooo.......

We live in the land of hooooogeeeee plaintain, get ur peoples to look in for sale section;););)

I have more plantain than grass at the moment.

Please excuse the shameless plug:oops::oops::lol::lol:

I'll be there! I know I good place to forage for them but it's around bunnies with myxi and Grim isn't vaccinated. :(

Well I can honestly say I haven't seen any myxi buns near here this year but one can never be 100% certain what passes by at night, but I could go pick at my friends farm where the grass is so long the rabbits don't go in there til after hay mowing so no buns at all!
I go there every day so it's no biggie whichever you would like, but the farm leaves are no where big as mine:lol: (Plantain snobbery:lol:)

Well I can honestly say I haven't seen any myxi buns near here this year but one can never be 100% certain what passes by at night, but I could go pick at my friends farm where the grass is so long the rabbits don't go in there til after hay mowing so no buns at all!
I go there every day so it's no biggie whichever you would like, but the farm leaves are no where big as mine:lol: (Plantain snobbery:lol:)

I'm sure yours will be fine. :)
At the university there are loads of huge plantain(s?) and they look so tasty. But the rabbits do get myxi every year there. :(

Back