• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to see the cutest photo ever....

chul

Staff member
You do?

Are you ready?

20120621_220454.jpg

:D

(please note - he was really NOT bothered at all as you can tell...and only had it on for a photo or two!)

:shock: oh wow.

How did you get him to sit like that?! Very cute. This would make a good caption competition. He looks like a magician or something.

:shock: oh wow.

How did you get him to sit like that?! Very cute. This would make a good caption competition. He looks like a magician or something.

He is a real dafty and loves sitting like that or on his back!

it looks like he thinks he's royalty, lounging on his throne in his nice royal looking robes :lol:

My cats are all pretty laid back but if I tried to do that to any of them I would be minus a few fingers!!

What a gorgeous cat - not a care in the world:love:

i need a norman!:love::love:

:lol:

Sadly, there will be another litter of Normans... I really need to stay strong :shock: But there will be no more after this litter thankfully!

Norman will be over the moon with all the comments when I show him! He just loves attention :lol:

Sadly, there will be another litter of Normans... I really need to stay strong :shock: But there will be no more after this litter thankfully!

Norman will be over the moon with all the comments when I show him! He just loves attention :lol:

YOU need to stay strong??
i need to buy a farm, id have the whole lot of em!!:love::love::love:

Aw, I do love Norman. Where did you get him from again?
You don't need another Norman, but can I interest you in a Gordon? :lol::p

Aw, I do love Norman. Where did you get him from again?
You don't need another Norman, but can I interest you in a Gordon? :lol::p

We found him on a facebook selling page. Not ideal I know. I can't be interested in any other cats :lol:

Back