• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It makes me happy...

chul

Staff member
That I have the worlds most beautiful cat family :love:

20120619_192325.jpg

20120619_192037.jpg

20120619_192836.jpg

20120619_192830.jpg

20120619_192857.jpg

20120619_192908.jpg

20120619_192714.jpg

20120619_192703.jpg

I am sorry but however cute your cats are, I am afraid I already have the world's most beautiful cat family!

But we can share if you'd like :D

They are all adorable :love::love:

Are they all bonded now? If so, you are very lucky!
And yes, they are beautiful!

Oh yes. They all live very happily now. Miggy isnt so keen on Norman or Mia. Norman loves anyone.. Mia adores Norman as does Minnie. Its fab :D Norman settled everyone down perfectly.

I am sorry but however cute your cats are, I am afraid I already have the world's most beautiful cat family!

But we can share if you'd like :D

They are all adorable :love::love:

You need a photo thread to prove it ;) :lol:

Oh yes. They all live very happily now. Miggy isnt so keen on Norman or Mia. Norman loves anyone.. Mia adores Norman as does Minnie. Its fab :D Norman settled everyone down perfectly.

Very impressive! Or maybe I was just unlucky!

I have a beautiful black kitten at work needing a home.. :( Mum was a rescue, her and her three gingers have homes but no one wants the little black girl ...:cry:

The effect of a little one .. we have just had our latest rescue addition who has changed the dynamics perfectly and turned our little biting agressive horror into a soppy little man, and she just loves everyone bless her :love:

I love your cats ... your Norman is a lot like our Mickey :love::love:

Back