• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My trio is starting to bond again! =D

Minilop3

Warren Scout
A couple of weeks ago my two of my buns started to fight, probably due to spring fever. They've been living as pair and a single since then (swapping the two trouble makers to be paired the third one who is good friends with both of them). It finally seems like they are calming down and yesterday I got this picture of them

03062012554.jpg

Ludde (the one single on the left) had actually flopped but my rabbits have excellent camera senses and any cute moment is not to be taken picture of! :lol: instead I got this picture at least. I'm so happy to see that Ludde and Totoro (the on in the middle) can actually stay close to each other with out breaking into a fight! They still fight a little, but a lot less than a week or two ago! Keeping my fingers crossed for them to be bonded again!

Hope it all goes well, my two brothers fell out before I could bond them to the girls. Doesn't look like I will be able to put the brothers back again even though they enjoy each others company through the bars of the pen

I just read your thread dave. I hope it works out for your buns.

My buns are all boys and been bonded for about a year, but suddenly started fighting really bad a few weeks ago. Totoro and Ludde have had some issues earlier too, but it's always worked out within a day or so. This time it's been weeks though =( .. But it does seem like they want to fight less now than two weeks ago, and they seem to calm down. So I am keeping my hope up for them to be able to enjoy each others company again in not too long. At the end of this week I'm moving out, so hopefully a totally new and neutral territory will sort things out! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

At least they're not alone all the time, as Muffe have no problem with either of them, so I can freely pair Totoro + Muffe or Ludde + Muffe without any problems at all. So they both can have a bit of company during the day =) Muffe is so gentle and kind, I think he could be paired with anyone :lol:

I wish you luck with the move, sounds like the perfect opportunity to re bond seen as though it's all neutral areas they will be in

Back