• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has been busy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He is now tired:

P5300605.jpg

Beautiful Boy Spenser!,

Poppet:Where do you shop i must find some of these pretty blankets you have my hoomin has taken to making me have themed items (union Jack currently)

Beautiful Boy Spenser!,

Poppet:Where do you shop i must find some of these pretty blankets you have my hoomin has taken to making me have themed items (union Jack currently)

Spenser: Mummy won the blanket I am sitting on in an RU fundraiser. A lady called Tracy makes them. :wave:

It's been all go for you Spenser. Now it's all stop.:lol::love:

So many things to keep you occupied.

I hope Mummy has been keeping up fan duty as and when required!:thumb::thumb:

Good heavens Lord Spenser - what a lot of nommy sticks you have to choose from. Are you expecting visitors?!!! :shock:

:lol:

Good heavens Lord Spenser - what a lot of nommy sticks you have to choose from. Are you expecting visitors?!!! :shock:

:lol:

Don't look in the Emperors house ..... he has far more than this, guess both him and Spenser or collectomaniacs :lol::lol:

Don't look in the Emperors house ..... he has far more than this, guess both him and Spenser or collectomaniacs :lol::lol:

:shock:

Please ensure the camera is charged & at the ready for when his weight in sticks arrives next week......:shock: :lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

Back