• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hare Window Display

Janey

Warren Veteran
Went on a little shopping trip down the Kings Road yesterday and saw this cool hare window display I thought people might like to see. I wanted to pinch a hare ;)

3a1181cf.jpg

Unfortunately not-they had chickens and chicks as well. I didn't get a photo of those though because the security guard was watching (although I doubt there was any harm really)!!

Oh neat! :D Not sure which one I like best, the binking one or the one sat on the floor watching them all. :)
I guess spring has officially sprung when department stores are full of bunny displays! :thumb:

Winodws display is very best in increase your house beauty i have also different type of windows display at my house and when every body watch my windows he is surprised i get these windows ideas from google and i think you can also get about beautiful windows ideas from internet for increase your house beauty.

Last edited:
Back