• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orinoco starring in "Grassy Fun"

Really? I'll go back into youtube and sort it. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Now fixed!

Last edited:
Have your bunnies ever had the whole garden?? It looks good and large......:lol:

No, I wouldn't dare. It's not bunny proof and I don't trust our cat let alone the other local cats. I would love to see him be able to just run though, I think Ori would love it.

Ori used to have full run of our garden when he was here, and he would do the same - only bigger loops :lol
Toby and Maisy have just had a mad 5 minutes here, after spending the afternoon snoozing in the sun. They are now busy investigating my gardening!

He's a very happy bunny bless him. He always goes mad when you first put them out so I was ready with the camera. They make such a blinking fuss trying to get them into that run though, the minute you try to pick one of them up Scarlet is convinced she's going to the vet, again, and thumps bless her.
Btw, its DH in the walk on role :lol::lol:

He's an entertainment trained BARC bunny, I still don't believe Angie doesn't run classes in "how to be cute and entertaining" for them.

Back