• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

self bonding

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
My buns Hutchison and rose , both done, have been friends since august s i was waiting for a suitable time to bond them after her spay. anyway rose has broken into Hutch's run from hers 3 times since last week. yesterdaymorning when i went into them they were sitting together grooming looking really pleased with themselves. she has totally destroyed the wood and mesh panel! so now they are still getting along

Last edited:
Rubbish that she destroyed the wood, but brill that they are happy together. She must have been anxious to get to him!

Rubbish that she destroyed the wood, but brill that they are happy together. She must have been anxious to get to him!

Honest! she has been chewing it for weeks and managed to pull the bottom part of wood off just leaving the mesh! i even found the screws in her run. Their new house is going to be much stronger lol.

Back