• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris' Story (Foster bunny who was a stray)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Just a quick update - I don't know how many of you saw my post on a previous thread that I deleted until the situation was resolved, re Boris...

The story:

I got a call from Sue's Rabbit Rescue 3 weeks ago to ask if I was able to foster a stray that had been caught after wandering the streets for a few nights in an area with a high fox population. The people who'd finally managed to catch him had him in a hamster cage but didn't know what to do with him next.

So, I goes to collect said rabbit, and when I get there, expecting a lop as that's what we had been told - we have a New Zealand White It would seem he was a lop the previous day, I'm wondering if he had been dehydrated whilst out free.

I will be doing photos tomorrow and he will be going on Rabbit Rehome - should anybody him. This guy is special:love::love:

Last edited:
Awww that's a sad story with hopefully a very happy ending and well done you for saving him 💗💗💗💗💗💗🐰🐰🐰🐰💗💗💗💗💗💗

:love::love::love: Awwwww, it sounds like luck was definitely on his side. :D:D I can't wait to see photos. :D

:love::love: Thank yous.

I'm not sure when I'll get round to the pictures as it's dark and rainy at the moment and will be going to work soon, but will point a camera at him when I have the chance.

Back