• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some updates photos of my 7 buns. (Pic heavy!!)

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Thought Id get some updated photos of the buns, from yesterday when the sun was shining brightly.

Gizmo -

Rabbits001-2.jpg

Rabbits004-2.jpg

Rabbits003-2.jpg

Rabbits005-1.jpg

Rabbits007-2.jpg

Rabbits012-1.jpg

Rabbits016-1.jpg

Rabbits017-2.jpg

Rabbits025-1.jpg

Rabbits026-2.jpg

Rabbits030-2.jpg

Rabbits032-1.jpg

Some of Lillie the cat, who always comes over when buns are out (Mums Princess Cat)-
Rabbits033-1.jpg

Rabbits034-1.jpg

Rabbits174-1.jpg

Rabbits175.jpg

The Dogs - Brandy (brindle) Bailey (tan - Camera shy lol)
Rabbits194.jpg

Rabbits195.jpg

Rabbits196.jpg

Then it clouded over -
Rabbits192.jpg

Rabbits028-1.jpg

George got me again - :(
Rabbits180.jpg

The Robin that wouldnt leave mum alone doing the gardening -
Rabbits023-2.jpg

Thank you,
Love all my pets, there are 2 more cats, 2 horses and fish but after 196 photos I had to stop snapping lol

Lillie is my mums princess, she really thinks she royalty :lol:

HAHA just noticed the photos of Belle, she does look like she has just 1, she has 2 honest :D

Awww they are such beautiful buns (and kitty and doggies hehe)!! :love: Red especially reminds me of our Smudge, it's quite scary :shock:

EDIT: Belle does the same cute thing Smudge does with her ear that doesn't lop, she puts it forward over her head. We say "she's got her hat" on :lol:

Thank you,
have seen lots of buns on here that remind me of my lot.

Belle is showing a big character, shes only been with us for just over a week and shes got some character on her, has no fear of ANYTHING what-so-ever

and likes to escape runs and disappear :roll:

Mmmm, I may have to pay you a visit and fill my pockets with some certain little furries, Belle, Blue and that beautiful pussy cat for starters! Going off to hatch a plan...... :shock:

Back