• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy I have to share!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Grim has been so ill for the last few weeks to the point we thought it might be his time. He was not happy, sitting hunched up and in corners.
We went to the vets yesterday and decided to do one more push. More medication on top of what he already has to try and sort things out. I was so worried about the extra stress if it didn't work, and making his life even more uncomfortable if he's not got long left.

But today after administering some eye drops I found this!

2012-03-28162658.jpg

2012-03-28162742.jpg

2012-03-28163559.jpg

This is so amazing, he has no flopped for at least three weeks. And if I gave him any medicine he would run and hide in a corner for hours looking so miserable.

I'm so happy. :love:

Aaaw - flopped out bun.

I am so pleased for you. It is such a worry when they become old and/or poorly and a sign like this that there is still a good quality of life is huge.

He's done more.
I think it's the anti inflammatory eye drops making him so much more comfortable. :love:

Back