• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Babies, Benny and Ned

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Caught these two relaxing yesterday

Babies005x2.jpg

Oh my, they are such wee darlings!:love: Hope they are keeping as well and happy as possible. They look really content. xxx

Oh oh oh oh oh oh!!! :love::love::love::love: Have been thinking about these 2 - truly beautiful little ones - is Benny getting any stronger with his moving about Theo??

Not noticed much of a difference since the other day but when I take him to the vet I am going to ask about accupuncture for him, it helped Princess Brie such a lot, so will find out

Not noticed much of a difference since the other day but when I take him to the vet I am going to ask about accupuncture for him, it helped Princess Brie such a lot, so will find out

Oh bless his little heart :love: Benny seems like a delicate little soul and Ned is amazing!! He is so big and strong already and seems unphased by his disability x I wuv these two :love::love:

What a cute picture! :love::love: Benny looks like he is protecting his little brother! (Hope I have them the right way round).
I really hope you can help them Theo x

What a cute picture! :love::love: Benny looks like he is protecting his little brother! (Hope I have them the right way round).
I really hope you can help them Theo x

:oops::oops: Ooops other way round - Benny is the delicate little grey one - Ned is his 'big' brother (agouti) :wave::wave:

Back