• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My honey Beans

zycaisc

New Kit
Nice to meet you, everyone. I'm Beans,a black boy from China.
My favorite sport is running in my small garden. I'm very happy to make friends with all the lovely rabbits here.
I left my mummy 3 months ago, but she said I was always in her heart.

img

Last edited:
I am so sorry. I didn't realize that Honey Beans was gone. Binky free sweet boy.

He passed away very suddenly and we can't find the cause to his deaths. I buried him in my small garden, which he likes best. However, you know, it seems like he is still alive in my life.

He passed away very suddenly and we can't find the cause to his deaths. I buried him in my small garden, which he likes best. However, you know, it seems like he is still alive in my life.

I can understand that feeling when someone is very special to you it they can live forever in your heart. Sounds like Honey Beans was a very special and very loved bunny.

I can understand that feeling when someone is very special to you it they can live forever in your heart. Sounds like Honey Beans was a very special and very loved bunny.

At that time I had a depression, so ,you know, he is so important to me that help me get rid of it.

Back