• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
001-30.jpg

Tinkerbell and PeterPan

002-28.jpg

Tinkerbell

003-22.jpg

Peter Pan

georgeous ....
:love:

:love::love:

Very, very beautiful bunnies.

They remind me of a pair of BARC bunnies from a year or two ago, brothers I think, that had dental problems and I think the nurse fell for them and adopted them when they went for the snip.

They really are stunning.

:love::love:

Very, very beautiful bunnies.

They remind me of a pair of BARC bunnies from a year or two ago, brothers I think, that had dental problems and I think the nurse fell for them and adopted them when they went for the snip.

They really are stunning.

yup similar markings but much much smaller ...it was actualy the vet s dad ;).. how on earth did you remember those two ..:shock:

yup similar markings but much much smaller ...it was actualy the vet s dad ;).. how on earth did you remember those two ..:shock:

I kept looking at them and thinking "If only" ... I was properly smitten with them. I actually printed the photo you posted of them as they took my breath away :love::love:

Artie actually looks similar in the right light, he's a black bunny but going very grey!

Back