• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

19 dead babies

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
the woman who breeds buns has told a friend of mine she has lost 19 babies due to the cold this month surely she should have bought them inside especially when she lost the 1st litter,why do people see buns of a way of making money and not care enough for them,should i report her?

As an irresponsible breeder that doesn't take the welfare of her rabbits into consideration I think it would be best to try and report her. Poor bunnies :( first chance at life and all they get is this :cry:

That is sad. I heard of a case recently where some babies had died due to the cold. The RSPCA did go and check it out. They aren't there to necessarily cause trouble, but to help as well.

As an irresponsible breeder that doesn't take the welfare of her rabbits into consideration I think it would be best to try and report her. Poor bunnies :( first chance at life and all they get is this :cry:

She will just think 'oh I can mate her again' :evil:

Poor, poor babies :(

This is so sad.

Why do people think that rabbits are some sort of easily disposable animal. No animal is disposable........ever!!
When more are needed, just pop the buck back in with the doe!!!!!!!!!!!!! That seems to be some peoples' mentality.

:evil::evil::evil:

Back