• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have two new additions

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Buddy Love and Vera

141138671.jpg

141138673.jpg

141139945.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thanks, I love them already. My hubby is building me a big aviary for them. Are they destructive at all? xxx

Yeah, they're definitely my most destructive parrots (I have cockatiels and budgies too). There's a few toys they've never chewed but they love wood. Assuming the frame of the aviary would be made of wood, I'd just make sure they have plenty of branches to chew to keep them entertained.

Yeah, they're definitely my most destructive parrots (I have cockatiels and budgies too). There's a few toys they've never chewed but they love wood. Assuming the frame of the aviary would be made of wood, I'd just make sure they have plenty of branches to chew to keep them entertained.

I was given some willow branches to put in with them. They are already checking out the swings, going crazy on them :lol::lol:

I was given some willow branches to put in with them. They are already checking out the swings, going crazy on them :lol::lol:

My lovies favorite 'toy' is a plastic clothes hanger :lol: it's just like a swing and they love climbing and perching on it.

Back