• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frangipan is settling in

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
As promised, a coule of quick photos of my new bun. She is totally gorgeous and seems to be settling in well.

Excuse the mess in the photos. I've had to put Frangipan in a spare room full of 'stuff' as I am bonding in my bedroom so couldn't put her in there yet.

Ivefoundhay.jpg

I've found hay

Imagoodhayeater-canIstayplease.jpg

I'm a really good hay eater, can I stay please?

MorehayFrangipan23112.jpg

I am very cute :love:

Thank you sooooo much Kirsty for doing so much of the bunny run and Angie for allowing me to adopt Fangipan. She is totally adorable and I wish I could keep her as a house bun - but that wouldn't be fair to Bumble.

Yes, she is a BARC bunny:D

She is totally adorable - and a really good hay eater, which is a relief. She is actually a good eater - of everything. She noms and noms and noms.

Some more photos I took of her yesterday:-

Exploring her new home

Frangipanexploring23112.jpg

By her noms

Frangipan23112bySS.jpg

Pondering whether or not she is going to like it here .......

Franigpandeepinthought23112.jpg

helloooooooooooooooo little miss sweet and innocent Frangipan ... :D

I realy dont know why people are expecting you to be norty .. :angel: :angel: :lol:

Frangipan is DEFINITELY a BARC bun. She has already worked out how to escape her pen:cry: She is so food oriented though that it was easy to get her back:D I've now put a sheet on top in the hope that will contain her.

She absolutely adores her food - and seems to like cuddles too:love:

Frangipan is DEFINITELY a BARC bun. She has already worked out how to escape her pen:cry: She is so food oriented though that it was easy to get her back:D I've now put a sheet on top in the hope that will contain her.

She absolutely adores her food - and seems to like cuddles too:love:

You could try putting her in the crate, that will be about the same space with no risk of escaping. I'ts big enough too that you (I) could add a shelf in to give her some more space :wave: You could attach the pen too so she can have a run around as well.
She is a total sweetheart though....I enjoyed my cuddles very much :D

ETA: For people who will probably be wondering, the crate I'm talking about is fricking HUGE, I think a 48 or 52 inch. Either way it only just fitted in my car with all the seats down (peugeot 206) :wave:

Last edited:
Thanks, Sam.

The intention was to bond her this week but that's not going to happen now. I am working a little tomorrow and I then have to get my puncture fixed as the pressure was 7 when I checked it earlier - and it's meant to be 26! I think I get paid today or tomorrow so hopefully will be below my overdraft limit for a couple of days until all my direct debits go out.

So far the sheet on top of the pen has worked and contained her.

I get every Wednesday off my day job now and if I can get a Thursday and a Friday off too I can bond then as I don't work Wed or Thurs nights and only occasionally on a Fri. I think I am putting it off as it's so boring :cry:

Back