• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dress

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
The lace is very delicate and coming apart in places. It is over 100 to 110 year old. Edwardian, anywhere between 1901 to 1910. (some people class Edwardian up to 1914).

S6306443-1.jpg

S6306467-1.jpg

S6306455-1.jpg

S6306436-1.jpg

S6306430-1.jpg

S6306484-1.jpg

WOW!! You're going to look amazing!! It's really timeless I think, you couldn't 'date' it to look at in the photo. Stunning colour too.

REALLY glad it found its way back to you.

:love:

That is the most marvelous dress I've ever seen! It has a history I take it? :)
It looks like quite the heirloom. You are so fortunate to have something so exquisite. :)

I'm not normally one to gush about these things, but that dress is beautiful. I love it! :love:

I'm not normally one to gush about these things, but that dress is beautiful. I love it! :love:

Same here. It is stunning, the colour, the material - everything. The fact it really is a period dress is the icing on the cake!! Looking forward to seeing pics of you wearing it BYB!!

omg that is stunning *starts training bunnehs to be stealth burgler bunnehs;)* only playing they would get distracted by noms.

seriosuly though gorgeous dress x

Back