• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos from Parsnipbun of her bunnies

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

Here are the photos as promised by parsnipbun. I'll label, parsnipbun can tag in a seperate post :)

1)
IMG_0316Small.jpg

2)
P6101350Small.jpg

3)
P6101341Small.jpg

4)
IMG_5319Small.jpg

5)
IMG_5274Small.jpg

6)
IMG_5272Small.jpg

7)
IMG_5131Small.jpg

8 )
IMG_4814Small.jpg

9)
IMG_0300Small.jpg

10)
IMG_0142Small.jpg

11)
IMG_0066Small.jpg

12)
IMG_4740Small.jpg

13)
IMG_4216Small.jpg

14)
IMG_4183Small.jpg

15)
IMG_4173Small.jpg

1. Buckwheat Charlie

2. Princess Peaches

3. Pansy

4. Lola Lovage with Comfrey in the background

5. A group of the 'babies' : two at back are Meadosweet and Woodbine, to the right is Parsley Piert (and Eglantines ear to left)

6. Parsley Piert (again) and Columbine (dark)

7. Aubretia - our latest recruit . . (and Vicky-x in the background who I adopted her from)

8. the babies again - at rear Woodruff (now with a different group), standing is Eglantine (see how similar she is to mum at no 22), and at the front (as always getting in the way) is Parsley Piert

9. Robinia, Willow and Beanflower (though it might be Willow, Robinia and Beanflower)

10. the one and only . . Lord Parsley of Parsels . . . (note similarity to Parsley Piert and the rest of the babies)

11.Comfrey

12. Lord Parsley of Parsels and Buckwheat Charlie

13. Bluebell (Vienna Blue), Dandelion, Mulberry (and at the rear Carnation-Lily - see no. 22)

14. Crab Apple when we first got him (now in a group of 4 nethies and much happier!)

15. Raspberry Ripple (ditto . . )

Last edited:
16)
IMG_3535Small.jpg

17)
IMG_3527Small.jpg

18 )
IMG_3525Small.jpg

19)
IMG_3409Small.jpg

20)
IMG_2457Small.jpg

21)
IMG_2416Small.jpg

22)
IMG_2408Small.jpg

23)
IMG_1234Small.jpg

24)
IMG_0729Small.jpg

25)
IMG_0326Small.jpg

16. (L to R) Medlar, Willow, Robinia

17. (L to R) Milk Thistle, Nutmeg, Mistletoe-Snowgoose and Pumpkin

18. (L to R) Peapod and Gooseberry

19. The very squishable Dandelion

20. Blackthorn

21. Nutmeg (again . . a better one of him on his own) (see also no. 17)

22. Close up of Carnation-Lily-Lily-Rose (mum to the babies)

23. Close up of Mistletoe Snowgoose (see also no. 17)

24. Thistle

25. Pippin (and OH)

I think that's all of them!

Last edited:
here goes with the naming!!!

1. Buckwheat Charlie

2. Princess Peaches

3. Pansy

4. Lola Lovage with Comfrey in the background

5. A group of the 'babies' : two at back are Meadosweet and Woodbine, to the right is Parsley Piert (and Eglantines ear to left)

6. Parsley Piert (again) and Columbine (dark)

7. Aubretia - our latest recruit . . (and Vicky-x in the background who I adopted her from)

8. the babies again - at rear Woodruff (now with a different group), standing is Eglantine (see how similar she is to mum at no 22), and at the front (as always getting in the way) is Parsley Piert

9. Robinia, Willow and Beanflower (though it might be Willow, Robinia and Beanflower:lol::lol:)

10. the one and only . . Lord Parsley of Parsels . . . (note similarity to Parsley Piert and the rest of the babies:lol::lol:)

11.Comfrey

12. Lord Parsley of Parsels and Buckwheat Charlie

13. Bluebell (Vienna Blue), Dandelion, Mulberry (and at the rear Carnation-Lily - see no. 22)

14. Crab Apple when we first got him (now in a group of 4 nethies and much happier!)

15. Raspberry Ripple (ditto . . )

16. (L to R) Medlar, Willow, Robinia

17. (L to R) Milk Thistle, Nutmeg, Mistletoe-Snowgoose and Pumpkin

18. (L to R) Peapod and Gooseberry

19. The very squishable Dandelion

20. Blackthorn

21. Nutmeg (again . . a better one of him on his own) (see also no. 17)

22. Close up of Carnation-Lily-Lily-Rose (mum to the babies)

23. Close up of Mistletoe Snowgoose (see also no. 17)

24. Thistle

25. Pippin (and OH)

(thats should be 32 buns!! and a couple of spare tortoises!!)

with huge thanks to Graham L!!!!!

Last edited:
OMG what a fantastic bunch of bunnies :shock::love::love: I am completely jealous and think I want to come and live in your house!!! :lol:

I just love the groups especially the photos with the tortoises getting in on the action - that is my complete idea of heaven! :love:

OMG what a fantastic bunch of bunnies :shock::love::love: I am completely jealous and think I want to come and live in your house!!! :lol:

I just love the groups especially the photos with the tortoises getting in on the action - that is my complete idea of heaven! :love:

They are almost all in groups of 4, except for the babies who are now a 5 (having sadly turfed out Woodruff to live with another group of 4), and Comfrey and Lola who are a twosome as Comfrey has eating issues. We did also have a 5 of Parsley, Charlie, Peaches and Pippin and Pansy but the warm weather started some hormones up and they fissioned into a 3 and a 2 - so we are waiting to re-bond into a 5 again.

I love groups - would love to have larger groups but not large enough accommodation!!

*sets off to bunnynap number 23*

:love::love::love:

Thats Mistletoe-Snowgoose . . he is very handsome . .

Came to us after P@H sold him to a small girl to keep in a 3ft hutch on a balcony - with the parting words . . he wont grow very big . . ideal for a 5 year old . .

he was 9 months old, raging with hormones, nippy, and almost 3 kilos when she started asking around the local school for someone (anyone!!) to take him . . . his partial deaf/blindness (he scans) did not help . .

Thats Mistletoe-Snowgoose . . he is very handsome . .

Came to us after P@H sold him to a small girl to keep in a 3ft hutch on a balcony - with the parting words . . he wont grow very big . . ideal for a 5 year old . .

he was 9 months old, raging with hormones, nippy, and almost 3 kilos when she started asking around the local school for someone (anyone!!) to take him . . . his partial deaf/blindness (he scans) did not help . .

He is absolutely gorgeous, beyond gorgeous infact. I'm quite smitten, so glad he came to you! :love:

So many lovely bunnies - wow!

Really like the two adorable nethies, the group of 3 agouti lops, cuddly indoor bunnies, little cream-coloured Thistle.

Back