• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tami, loving her new life

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: Sometimes I look out of the window and think Timmy is running round the garden again :love:

P1010428.jpg

P1010359.jpg

P1010491.jpg

P1010494.jpg

P1010495.jpg

She's a lovely girlie. What's her story? :wave:

She was rescued by RSPCA Walsall. She had been used as a breeding machine and now has horrendous tooth roots. She is an elderly girl and so human friendly but attacks other rabbits as soon as one gets near her :(

:love: She is beautiful. She does remind me of Super Timmy too :love:

Its only the little white bit on her nose that is different. From the house looking out she looks identical. I think the poor girl must be so confused as some days I call her Timmy, other days Meredith as she is so much like her too. At the moment I am going through a stage of calling her Emmy-Lou as although she is a different colour to Emmy her personality is so similar :oops:

:love::love: She is looking so well, and she does look very happy :) Such a special old girl, shes lucky to have found her forever home with you at Rainbow Rabbits :love:

Back