• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Husbun

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is the bunny I adopted from BARC Blue but I've called him Bee now :) They came back here today after being with the rescue for a week to be bonded and everything seems good so far fingers crossed.

Here is a picture

beefirstday077.jpg

So far Bumble had groomed Bee and Bee's groomed Bumble. Bee seems more calm and docile than Bumble it's hard to know if this is really his personality or if he's a bit stressed from the move as I don't really know him yet and what he's like. I'll feel better once I've got to know him. They are both eating hay.

Ruthie xxx

Thanks :) I'm not sure if Bee is a bit scared of me? But I guess it's cos he doesn't know me yet? Bumble has remembered me she comes up like before for a stroke and licks me again a little - probably saving her longer licks for Bee!

Ruthie xxx

Stunning bunnies - they 'match' :thumb::thumb:

they do, and that's so important! yes, you are lucky bumblicious, they look adorable. my charles and cecile are similar colours (charlie is white with grey seal point bits).

He just needs to get to know you ...and you need to get to know him .. take it slow and he will love you lots ..;) :D

they look brill together :D

Back