• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser washing

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Point my toe!

P8220528.jpg

In between the toes...

P8220530.jpg

Mustn't forget my ears:

P8220533.jpg

I still can't believe how clean he is!!! I really must get a pic of one of my REW's Lizzie, she is filthy!!! He's such a lovely bun :love::love:

I still can't believe how clean he is!!! I really must get a pic of one of my REW's Lizzie, she is filthy!!! He's such a lovely bun :love::love:

Thank you, I think he's a bit OCD. :oops: It's also a bit insulting the way he washes with particular thoroughness after I have been stroking him or, worse, picked him up. :roll::lol::love:

Thank you, I think he's a bit OCD. :oops: It's also a bit insulting the way he washes with particular thoroughness after I have been stroking him or, worse, picked him up. :roll::lol::love:

Mine do that to, especially Starfish after a big groom!:lol:

He is so stunning and a fastidious cleaner. Couldn't have any grass stains on that white fur now, could we?

Will be needing my sunglasses on soon to view photos of Spenser!!!

He is so white and clean.

Well being royalty we would not expect him to be any other way.:lol::lol:

He does have standards to maintain, and his followers to please.:lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

Back