• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How The Boys helped with the cleaning out

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup: There was a lot of activity your side of the aviary today, Dandelion & Clover. What was going on?

Dandelion: Mummy was cleaning us out.

Clover: She was doing the BIIIIG clean!

Dandelion: She wanted to empty the first floor, the second floor, the basement and the play area of all the bits of hay and fur that we had been saving.

Clover: And the odd squishy poops I do under the hutch and let go dry and hard!

Buttercup: Did you help mummy with the cleaning?

Clover: Oh yes! I quality tested the new hay mummy put in. Every time mummy put a new pile of hay in somewhere I sat in it and ate a load to make sure it was all good quality.

Buttercup: What about you, Dandelion? How did you help?

Dandelion: I followed mummy everywhere. I chewed lots of holes in the bags she was putting all the dirty hay in. I kicked over the bucket with the fresh Aubiose in. I played with the roll of kitchen roll. I threw the dustpan and brush around. I kicked poops everywhere after mummy had swept them up. I tried to knock the jug of water over. And I generally sat everywhere that mummy wanted to sweep.

Buttercup: No wonder mummy looked all red in the face when she came in to clean me out :shock:

Smithy I just sit and watch when mommy does the BIG clean, I act all angelic to get tweeets, then Nessa and me laugh when mommy picks up the bags and the stuff runs out she does not always notice and there is a trail of mess, :lol:, we have learnt to be discrete as it is more entertaining to see mommy lift a bag and the stuff all drop through the hole, she looks at us as if to say how did you do that and we look back saying 'how silly to use bin bags with holes', we make holes in all bags in the hope that the noms drop through if mommy does not notice them.

You boys are doing a very good job helping mommy

Mischa: good job boys! We do the same.

Mini: yes but we hear that those norty lionheads aren't NEARLY as helpful!

Nutmeg: I attack the broom, that's helping!

Smudge: wot? A hooman?! No, Not helping, I hide when hoomans come by.

Such helpful bunnies. :thumb:

Spenser: Mummy puts me in the run when she does the big clean. :evil: I come back and my hutch has all changed. I have to spend ages rearranging things. :roll:

Benson - "I help mummy too. She likes me to sit on the dustpan to make sure our poop doesn't roll off onto the floor."

Lola - "... and I sit in the potty and let mummy know if she's missed a bit."

Honey: I helps mummy lots! She sweeps up the poopies into the pan then I grabs the handle and tips it up!! So mummy can sweep them up again :lol:

Back