• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excitement!

silverspider05

Warren Scout
My Jakey has been at Raystede Animal Center since Tuesday and I have been ringing to see how he is getting on with a little girl called Jemima. I felt so awful for her, poor little thing, she had been dumped outside of a vets in a box and just left there. They think she is about a year/ year and a half, and she is white with a few grey spots (English?) and lop ears. I rang them today to see how the bonding was getting on, and apparently they're getting on fine, and he is starting to bring her out of her shell too! I am so happy!!! Beaming smile on my face. I was convinced for a while that Jake would have to stay as a single as he can be quite domineering, but yay for Jemima! I will hopefully be going to collect them both on Saturday, fingers crossed!!! :love::love::love:

Back