• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max my foster bun

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Well little Max has been with me for over 10 months now with only one person interested in him who then took a friends rabbit.

I feel for him as he would so love a little girlfriend.

You would think he is difficult to look after considering his fur but I give a good brush once a week as he's very good at keeping himself tidy.

He loves to go out on the lawn so will literally jump into your arms if he knows he's going out. He loves a good noserub and fuss.

The pictures don't really show how beautiful he is. :love:

124.jpg

030.jpg

He is so handsome, I can't believe he's still with you!!! :love::love: Aren't you tempted to keep him now? I'm rubbish at this fostering lark!!!

He is so handsome, I can't believe he's still with you!!! :love::love: Aren't you tempted to keep him now? I'm rubbish at this fostering lark!!!

I was going to adopt him to go with Akasma when I lost Frankie but madam was way to fiesty for a quiet bun. My mum keeps suggesting it but I have my limit of 6 I would end up with eight if I adopted Max.

I also need to prove to myself that I can let go. I was really excited when somebody wanted him and very disappointed when they let him down. :(

Oh bless him he is lovely :love: I had my foster bunny Connie for 10 months and she went to a lovely forever home at the weekend :D I was so happy for her, though I miss her sooo much!

Hope you find your perfect home soon Max xxx

Oh bless him he is lovely :love: I had my foster bunny Connie for 10 months and she went to a lovely forever home at the weekend :D I was so happy for her, though I miss her sooo much!

Hope you find your perfect home soon Max xxx

Aww that's excellent news :)

Max is so beautiful, I can't believe he is still searching for his forever home.

Fingers crossed someone snaps him up soon :love:

Back