• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kennel ideas?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
so have found this kennel which is perfect!!

b734_12.JPG

the guy said he can make it to that design but add or change it to however i want!

I've asked for him to make the doors open the other way and im going to ask im to make the right hand side door a stable door

i've asked him to make the partition hole smaller and possible ask him to fit a cat flap but without the flap

I also don't no whether he would be able to make the hole base wood cos in the picture you can see their no floor in the run, and i would ideally want a wooden floor and then i would lino it

I want another level added in the 'bed' area but not sure how to do it like where to put it how high and whether to have a ramp etc

I also need proper wire over the wire already there, but over it from the inside but i think I can properly do that myself!

I think that is all I have suggested obvously I will add more levels and low tables when i get it an know the space I have to fill

anything else I can do to improve it??

I also need proper wire over the wire already there, but over it from the inside but i think I can properly do that myself!

You could just ask him to use a smaller spaced mesh, save double meshing it.

Back