• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A FULL ON Bunny Hussy..!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I think my bf loves her more than me! ;) He's always telling her he loves her anyway... :lol: Who can resist though! Even if she does wee everywhere lol..
She likes to keep everyone clean though :D

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

She prefers James' room to mine because he has carpet bits at his house and more room. But I have a smaller bedroom so .. Sorry Poppy! She seems to enjoy it though :love: I wish zooplus would hurry up with her and Donny's new treats and toys though! :) :)

PICT0046.jpg

The first two pictures made me almost lose my tea! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is such a cute bunny. :love::love:

You've got competition :lol:!

Don't let her take your man! :no:

P.S is he dead :shock:?

:lol:
Seems it ^^ He's had (and having his other one done soon) a knee operation and now it's stopped being so sore he is taking advantage of being able to lie on his front :lol: :)

:lol:
Seems it ^^ He's had (and having his other one done soon) a knee operation and now it's stopped being so sore he is taking advantage of being able to lie on his front :lol: :)

:lol:! Oh bless him! Poor guy! (And poor you, I guess you're cook & cleaner at the moment?)

Back