• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy loves Minnie

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Snowy is now about 10 years old and has been neutered and Minnie is now 11.5 years old and has never been neuteres because she has mammory tumours and she is too old, they love each other very much and he knows that spring is in the air and thought that Minnie should have a nest built, so he set about getting her the stuff to do it with

He got the hay from his dog bed

DougalCandiceSnowy007x2.jpg

He carried it accross the room

DougalCandiceSnowy014x2.jpg

He took it to their dog crate

DougalCandiceSnowy012x2.jpg

I don't think Minnie is very impressed

DougalCandiceSnowy013x2.jpg

Oh bless them, arent they gorgeous!! :love::love::love: What a well-trained husbun Minnie has got, I may have to swap notes with her! :lol:

Snowy is like a cuddly toy, he's just so gorgeous and he loves his cuddles, it's Minnies face though, it's almost like she is saying to him "Just look at the mess you are making" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I looked at the pictures I thought they'd been set up!

Now are you sure Snowy is real? I reckon Minnie just puts him into different poses when you're not looking :lol::lol::lol:

Sooo cute :love:

Back