View Full Version : Where can I get

19-04-2011, 07:33 PM
The wide flexible plastic tubes from? Like sewerage ones? I want to make a burrow from the playhouse to a run on the grass and wondered if I could get a cheaper piece than the runaround pipe as I think I need it to be longer.

19-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Do you mean like these? (http://www.petsathome.com/shop/all-weather-bunny-warren-tunnel-by-snugglesafe-15888) tesco sell them too cheaper