• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An accidental bond!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't intend to bond these two as a pair, I was going to introduce them to the 'big bond' as two singles, but Max spied her and they fell instantly in love :shock: I felt too bad to separate so I popped them in neutral territory, it was just a love at first sight bond.

She was grooming him straight away, he has humped her a bit incessantly but she just is completely unphased by it.

They look totally ridiculous together though :lol:

DSCI1151.jpg

Aww they look great together:love::love:
I love how you bond your buns so quickly..
what a good bunny mummy you are

Thank you :love::love::love:

Thank you Duchess, it's funny that the buns they choose for themselves are sometimes nothing like the buns we think would match them! :lol:

Mike and I are sat here laughing at Lilith bonding that quickly with Max how wonderful is that, it's so funny seeing her cuddled up next to him in the litter tray. Oh it's so nice to see she has made herself at home, Bless her :lol::lol:

Back